HAGOROMO Fulltouch Chalk 5 Colors 72 PCS
Some call it the Rolls Royce of chalk, the Steinway of writing utensils. Some say it's unbreakable, others say it leaves no dust behind.
And it turned the world's brightest minds into hoarders, going to great lengths just for a few sticks of the stuff.
How did a brand of chalk develop a cult-like following?
For many mathematicians, the act of writing on a blackboard is a type of artistry, one that requires the proper tools.
"It'd be like Picasso using Sharpies on a piece of waxed paper instead of using an actual canvas and oil paints," says Dave Bayer, a mathematics professor at Barnard College in New York City.
Read the full story on CNN here.
- WELL COATED AND DUST FREE: The only thing worse than chalk breaking in half is getting dust all over your hands and clothes when writing. All Hagoromo chalks are well coated to prevent the chalk from disintegrating. Never have to worry about stained, dusty hands when using chalk ever again.
- VIBRANT AND CONCENTRATED: All chalks are highly concentrated in color, are vibrant, and have a bright color payoff. Great visibility makes it perfect for use in large classrooms or lecture halls. Marks smoothly, creating clear and distinct lines on chalkboards and sidewalks
- NO MISTAKES: Our chalks erase easily leaving little to no residue on the chalkboard when removed. Chalk can be easily washed from most articles of clothing without leaving any unwanted permanent marks. Chalk generates little dust and fallout minimizing chances of smudging and messes when writing or drawing
- ECONOMICAL USE: Unlike other chalks, Hagoromo chalk is highly dense meaning that their shelf life is longer as it is consumed very slowly due to compression molding, drying system, and special thermal treatments. There is no need to use a lot of chalk to generate vibrant and colorful art, a little goes a long way!
- NON-TOXIC AND ECO-FRIENDLY: Made from high-quality natural calcium carbonate, this product is non-toxic and safe for kids and professional use. Every single Hagoromo chalk is packaged and inserted in foam slots one by one to avoid breakage.